All District 2 Public Health Offices will be closed on Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24, 2017
We wish you a Happy and Safe Holiday.
Tips to keep you safe
Food preparation, cooking and storing:
- Wash all fruits and vegetables well
- Keep foods separated while preparing
- Cook meats thoroughly
- Clean all preparation surfaces well
- Don’t leave food sitting out for extended periods of time
- Store foods at appropriate temperatures
- Plan your trip with plenty of time for breaks
- Make sure your car is in proper operating order
- Don’t run low on fuel – gas up when you get low
- Drive defensively
- Observe all traffic laws
- Avoid erratic drivers – slow down to let them pass
- If it’s cold, keep a blanket in your car
Let us know how we are doing and how we can serve you better.
Message from our Director, Pamela Logan, MD, MPH, MA
Thank you for visiting the District 2 Public Health website. I hope you will find our site to be a useful tool to learn about the health departments in our district and the services we provide.